8. David M. Dawson, "Large-Eddy Simulation of a Span-Periodic and Three-Dimensional Shock/Turbulent Boundary Layer Interactions," Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics, Stanford University (2015).
7. U. Rasthofer, G.C. Burton, W.A. Wall and V. Gravemeier, "An algebraic variational multiscale-multigrid-multifractal method for large-eddy simulation of turbulent variable-density flow at low Mach number." Intl. J. Num. Meth. Fluids (76)7:416-449 (2014).
6. U. Rasthofer, G.C. Burton, W.A. Wall and V. Gravemeier, "Multifractal subgrid-scale modeling within a variational multiscale method for large-eddy simulation of passive-scalar mixing in turbulent flow at low and high Schmidt numbers." Phys Fluids 26:055108 (2014).
5. G.C. Burton, "Study of Ultrahigh Atwood-number Rayleigh-Taylor mixing dynamics using the nonlinear large-eddy simulation method." Phys Fluids 23:045106 (2011).
4. G.C. Burton, "Scalar-energy spectra in simulations of Sc>>1 mixing by turbulent jets using the nonlinear large-eddy simulation method." Phys Fluids 20:071701 (2008).
3. G.C. Burton, "The nonlinear large-eddy simulation method applied to Sc=1 and Sc>>1 passive-scalar mixing." Phys Fluids 20:035103 (2008).
2. G.C. Burton and W.J.A. Dahm, "Multifractal subgrid-scale modeling for large-eddy simulation. II. Backscatter limiting and a posteriori evaluation." Phys Fluids 17:075112 (2005).
1. G.C. Burton and W.J.A. Dahm, "Multifractal subgrid-scale modeling for large-eddy simulation. I. Model development and a priori assessment." Phys Fluids 17:075111 (2005).